Additional driver training is needed for beginner driver (less than 2 years driving experience) after violation of road safety rules and for drivers after losing driver license after violation of:
- Driver responsibilities for pedestrians
- Overtaking rules
- Using mobile communication devise when driving
- Not following to traffic control signals
- Warning signal use
- Driving through crossroads
- Usage of safety belts
- Motorcyclist helmet usage
- Over speeding by more than 1km/h
- Driving vehicle while intoxicated (from 0.2 to 0.4 BAC)
- Causing road accident on which other people’s health was influenced
Driver beginner which doesn’t have at least 2 years of driving experience, after violation of road safety rules, must finish additional driving courses within one year after the violation. If the driver doesn’t finish additional driving courses within the period determined by law, the driver will lose driving license.
Program of additional courses
- Finish not less than 90 minutes course which is held by a professional psychologist
- Finish not less than 45 minutes theoretical course
- Finish not less than 45 minutes individual consultation with psychology. Consultation involves the analysis of the violation of road safety rule committed by the driver.
- Finish not less than 45 minutes practical course about safe, fuel-efficient and ecological driving.
- To pass the knowledge verification test.